How to Make A Second Clash Of Clans Account – As a Clash Of Clans game player, sometimes there are some people who want to make a new Clash Of Clans account. The goal is that the account he has increases and can be used by all.
Of course you can do that because Supercell itself has allowed and allowed every user to make a new Clash Of Clans account, both on Android and on other devices.
Make a new Clash Of Clans account is also very useful, for example if you want more entertainment then with this you will definitely be quite entertained with online games that are played on your smartphone.
Well, I have written a few steps on how to make a new Clash Of Clans account. Here, you can read it right away.
How to Make A Second Clash Of Clans Account
1. First, don’t forget to link your main account to several available services because if you haven’t linked it, your main account may be lost.
2. Then you have to create a new gmail account on your device. This is so that we can directly associate it with Google Play Games.
3. After that, open the Clash Of Clans game on your device.
4. Then enter the Settings menu with the gear icon at the bottom right.
5. Next, Disconnect the service that is connected to your main Clash Of Clans account.
6. Then go to Settings of your Android device.
7. You can select Applications > Clash Of Clans.
8. Delete all cache and data in the Clash Of Clans game.
9. After that, open the Clash Of Clans game again.
10. Then you can login using the new gmail you just created.
11. Finally, complete the Clash Of Clans tutorial and if you have then you have successfully make a new Clash Of Clans account.
So that’s how to make a new Clash Of Clans account. Take it easy, how to make a new Clash Of Clans account as above will not make your main account disappear.