How to Change Server in Free Fire Without VPN – Free Fire is a game that is very well known to many people. This makes Free Fire have many servers that can be replaced. Of course, change server in Free Fire will provide a different game experience.
Because each server is in a different location, region or country, the opponents you will get can be said to be easier, even more powerful than usual. Before you start change server in Free Fire, you have to consider that.
Actually, you can change server in Free Fire in two ways, namely without vpn and by using vpn application. But in this article what I will discuss is how to change server in Free Fire without VPN.
This can be said to be easier and simpler because you do not need to install additional applications. What’s more, if your memory is running low when you want to install additional applications, then it will be problematic.
Ok, below I show you how to change server in Free Fire without VPN. Please refer to the following steps.
How to Change Server in Free Fire Without VPN
1. First, you can open the Free Fire game and enter the lobby.
2. After that, tap on the settings or gear icon located on the top right.
3. Then you can choose the language you want to use. When you change language it’s the same as you change server in Free Fire without vpn.
4. Then if you have changed language, now you have to exit the Free Fire game.
5. Next, you can open and re-enter the Free Fire game.
6. Here you have to log out of the account by pressing the icon located at the bottom left.
7. Then press on other and you create or register an account using a Google account that you have never associated with Free Fire.
8. The next way to change server in Free Fire without VPN is to select the server you will use, if you have selected it, press ok.
9. Then you have successfully change server in Free Fire without vpn using a new account.
That’s how to change server in Free Fire without vpn. So basically, you have to create a new account first. Even so, it doesn’t matter because you can see various events that have been or will come on the server.