How to Check Merit in PUBG – Want to know how to check merit in PUBG 2021? Here I will discuss it. For those of you who want to know, please read this article to the end so you don’t get confused. But before that, I will explain first what is merit in PUBG.
Merit is a feature that you can use to check whether your account is in good health or well-being. This includes a new system that has been released by Tencent for the PUBG mobile game.
Of course, if the player has never violated the restrictions that have been set on the PUBG mobile game, it can be said that the player or his account is in a healthy condition.
But not many know how to check merit in PUBG. Even though you actually have to know this and it is the obligation of PUBG mobile game players to always check merit in PUBG.
Take it easy, you can find a way to check merit in PUBG mobile 2021 by following the steps I will give below. So later you can understand it.
How to Check Merit In PUBG
1. First, open the PUBG mobile game that you already have on your device.
2. Then you can enter the profile.
3. Then tap on the Tier Overview Tab.
4. There you can see merit in PUBG mobile which is located on the bottom left.
In addition, here I also provide a little guide on how to increase merit in PUBG. If you want it, here’s how to increase merit in PUBG.
How to Increase Merit In PUBG
1. Complete the match by getting a top 10 ranking then you will get +3 merit in PUBG.
2. Complete the match by ranking 11 to 50 then you will get +2 merit in PUBG.
3. Complete the match by ranking 51 to 100 +1 then you will get +1 merit in PUBG.
So that’s how to check merit in PUBG and how to increase merit in PUBG. Try not to play cheating because it will reduce your merit points and indicate that you are a player and your account is unhealthy.
In addition, if your merit decreases, you can also increase merit in PUBG mobile in a special way.
Have a question about how to check merit in PUBG? You can write it in the comments column provided at the bottom of this post, thank you.