How to Change Background in Mobile Legends – In general, the background in Mobile Legends uses the colors provided by Moonton. If you see the background in Mobile Legends that only uses one color, you will definitely feel bored.
Fortunately, with a special trick, it turns out that you can change background in Mobile Legends. Of course the background that you will use is according to your choice because it uses your own image.
The background that you can change is the background when you are in the lobby or the main menu or the background of your Mobile Legends account profile and background map, very cool isn’t it.
Alright, for those of you who want to change background in Mobile Legends, here I will explain both, namely changing main background or lobby or profile background and change background map in Mobile Legends.
Let’s see how to change background in Mobile Legends below.
How to Change Background in Mobile Legends
1. First, install the Mobile Legends Background Changer application on your device.
2. Once installed, open the application and press Select Background to select background.
3. If you have selected background you want to use, press Apply to install it.
4. Then open the Mobile Legends game on your device and congratulations, you have change background in Mobile Legends.
If at any time you want to change background in Mobile Legends to the beginning again, don’t uninstall the application first and please follow the steps below:
- Open the Mobile Legends Background Changer application.
- Press Apply To Original to change background to the beginning again.
How to change background in Mobile Legends as above is only for the lobby or profile background. To change background map in Mobile Legends, you can see the following method.
How to Change Background Map in Mobile Legends
1. Find a script to change background map in Mobile Legends. There are many script maps available on Google, you can choose them as you wish.
2. Then extract the script map that you have.
3. Make a backup of the Mobile Legends file or folder first so you can restore it easily. Backup files or folders located in internal location > Android > data > com.mobile.legens > files > dragon2017 > assets > Scenes > android > Here.
4. Next, move the script that you extracted to the location that has been written above.
5. Then open your Mobile Legends and enter into a mode.
6. In the room, you must use the The Celestial Palace map for the script to run.
7. After that, just play, you can change background map in Mobile Legends.
If you want to go back to the original folder then you can delete all the scripts in the above location and put the backup file that you saved in the above location.
Maybe that’s all the discussion about how to change background in Mobile Legends. Hopefully you can understand well how to change background in Mobile Legends.