How to Share Screen on iOS 15 – Apple has added some new features that are better than ever in an iOS 15 facetime application. Do you know what is facetime on iOS 15 and how to share screen on facetime iOS 15? Here’s the explanation.
The share screen feature is a feature where each user can share screens with others when he makes a call with that person. Share screen on Apple is called share play.
Of course, this feature is very suitable for various needs that must be done remotely, for example, such as online meetings, reporting documents online or other things.
You must be impatient and curious about how to share screen on facetime iOS 15, right. Here I have written a few steps on how to share screen on iOS 15.
How to Share Screen on Facetime iOS 15
1. First, please open the Facetime application which is available on your iOS or iPad device.
2. Then tap on New Facetime to make a new Facetime call.
3. After that, you can add some contacts that you want to do with that person.
4. If your call has been connected to someone, tap on SharePlay which is located in the upper right corner.
5. To share the screen, you can tap on Share My Scren.
After you have activated the share screen, your screen will be shared with the person on the call. In addition, you can represent videos, photos and other documents through the video you are doing.
Even any application that you open can be seen by the person making the share screen call on Facetime iOS 15. If you want to disable the share screen feature, you only need to press end which is in the upper right corner.
So that’s how to share screen on facetime iOS 15. Now you can do it yourself on your iOS 15. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments column provided at the bottom of this post, thank you.