How to Donate Troops in Clash Of Clans – There is one thing that Clash Of Clans players often do is donate troops. Do you know how to donate troops in Clash Of Clans? Here I will discuss it. For those of you who want to know, please continue to follow this article.
Troop donation is an activity to provide troops to other players who request it as long as the player is in the same clan. If the player is not in the same clan then it will not be able to do so.
Troop donations will help players in attacking opponents. This is usually used for farming or even to attack opponents when a clan war is started. Every player who gets donated troops, their troops will increase so that they are more than before.
Donation will require some resources such as elixir and black elixir. It all depends on the troops you want to donate to a clan friend.
Well, how to donate troops in Clash Of Clans is not as difficult as you think. The most important thing is that someone asks for troops, so you can donate troops in Clash Of Clans.
You can read more about how to donate troops in Clash Of Clans in the following article.
How to Donate Troops in Clash Of Clans
1. First, open the game Clash Of Clans on your device.
2. Open the clan chat located on the left of the screen.
3. There you can see all the players who chat in the same clan and if someone asks for troops then it will also appear in the chat.
4. Then tap Donate in the clan chat list.
5. After that, select the troops you want to give.
6. Donate your troops until the request for troop donation can no longer be entered by you or disappears.
That’s how to donate troops in Clash Of Clans. But the most important thing is to be able to donate troops in Clash Of Clans, you must have sufficient resources.