How to Logout Of Clash Royale – Clash Royale is a game that requires you to use an account when playing. Every player is allowed to sign out of Clash Royale account. Of course the goals vary depending on the player himself.
For those who want to log out of Clash Royale maybe because they want to play using another account.
Maybe they do that so that the account they have is not played by someone else when the device is borrowed. For the sake of account security then they do it.
Well, how to sign out of Clash Royale is actually very easy. You just need to go into Settings then tap the connected account and press Logout. Then you are automatically logout of your Clash Royale account.
You can read more about how to logout of Clash Royale 2021 in the following steps.
How to Sign Out Of Clash Royale
1. First, open your Clash Royale game.
2. Enter Settings by pressing the Settings icon located in the upper right corner.
3. Then tap on one of the accounts that you are associated with.
4. For example if you are using Supercell ID, press it.
5. If using Facebook, tap Facebook.
6. Then press on the Logout button that appears on your screen.
7. Finally, press the Confirm button to agree that you want to exit Clash Royale.
Up here, you have successfully sign out of Clash Royale. If at any time you want to play with that account again then you have to re-login.
That’s how to log out Clash Royale. After reading this article, I hope you can understand it because log out of Clash Royale account is very easy.
But if you are confused and want to ask questions, you can write them in the comments column provided at the bottom of this post. Thank you and see you in the next post.