How to Change Language in Genshin Impact – Genshin Impact has been played by various people in many countries. This makes everyone want to change language in Genshin Impact according to the language they use.
Of course you can do that so that all the texts you read can be read in your own language because in general, the language in Genshin Impact is in English. What if there are people who don’t understand English.
This is where I will show you how to change language in Genshin Impact via PC, Android and other mobile devices. For more details, you can follow the following guide.
How to Change Language in Genshin Impact
1. First, please open your Genshin Impact game.
2. Then to change language in Genshin Impact, press the ESC key on your PC keyboard.
3. After that, tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Language.
5. To change game language in Genshin Impact, tap on Game Language.
6. To change voiced language, tap on Voice-Over Language.
How to change language in Genshin Impact as above you can do in a PC. But if you want to do it in Android or mobile devices, check out the following guide.
How to Change Language in Genshin Impact Android
1. Open the Genshin Impact game in Android or mobile.
2. Then tap on the Paimon icon which is in the upper left corner.
3. Tap the gear icon or the Settings icon.
4. After that, tap on Language.
5. Next, 2 types of languages will appear that you can change, namely Game Language and Voice-Over Language.
If you are using a PC, then in the first step you have to press the ESC key. If you are using Android or mobile, press the paimon icon. If you are using a ps4 controller, press Options.
If you play on a mobile device then make sure you have reached the first seven statue because the paimon menu is open.
You can read more about how to change the language in Genshin Impact at https://genshin.mihoyo.com/m/en/news/detail/5863.
That’s how to change language in Genshin Impact. It’s very easy and simple. Now you can change language in Genshin Impact pc, Android, mobile as I told you above.