How to Create Email ID in Mobile – Email is a tool commonly used to contact someone on the internet. This time I will discuss about Email, namely how to create Email ID in mobile phone. Check out the full explanation below.
Long ago, Email could not be created via mobile but with advanced technology as it is today, you can do anything on the internet, one of which is creating an Email ID in mobile phone.
Email ID itself is also a name for your Email. With this Email ID, you can login to Google only by using an Email ID without the @gmail.com sign, for example see the following.
Emails in general:firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail ID:youremailname
So, now are you ready to create Email ID in mobile? If you are ready, please follow the following guide on how to create Email ID in mobile.
How to Create Email ID in Mobile
1. First, open the Gmail application on your mobile phone.
2. Then tap on the arrow icon to the left of your Email name.
3. Tap on Add Account and select Google.
4. You can also do this via Settings > Account > Add Account > Google.
5. Tap on Create Account > For yourself.
6. Fill in your First Name and Last Name.
7. Enter the Date of Birth and Gender.
8. After that, you can choose the Email ID you want to use.
9. If you want to create your own Email ID then tap on Create your own Gmail address and create your own Email ID as you wish.
10. Press the Next button and create your password.
11. Press the Next button and press Skip.
12. Press the Next button again and press I agree.
Now you have successfully create Email ID in mobile. If you want to login to Google then you only need to use the Email ID that you have created without the need to type the @gmail.com sign.
That’s how to create Email ID in mobile. The method is very easy to do and hopefully you can understand it well.