How to Give Space in Free Fire Name – In general, name in Free Fire cannot be spaced. But here I will discuss how to put spaces in Free Fire name. For those of you who want to know, please read this article to the end.
Free Fire does not require every player to put a space in their Free Fire name. Even so, but players are trying to find a way to do it because if the name is given a space it will look cooler than usual.
This will also make other people who see it interested because the name used is more unique than the others. You can still add, create or give space in Free Fire name after reading the following guide.
How to Give Space in Free Fire Name
1. First, copy the following space code without the [ and ]
[ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ]
2. If you have copied it, open the Free Fire game.
3. Tap the profile icon in the upper left corner.
4. Tap the pencil logo below the profile photo.
5. Then you can paste the space above that you have copied.
In addition to give space in Free Fire name as above, you can also add space in Free Fire name with the application as follows.
How to Add Space in Free Fire Name With Apps
1. Find and install an application called UnicodePad.
2. Then look for the number 3138 on the right side of the screen.
3. Tap on the blank code that appears among the many codes.
4. Copy the blank code and also combine it with other symbols.
5. After that, you can paste it into the Free Fire name.
When you give space in Free Fire name, I can’t be sure if it’s safe or not because usually some players report you because they think you’re a cheater.
It makes your account will be deleted by Free Fire. In addition, Free Fire also really doesn’t like players who play using bad tricks.
That’s how to give space in Free Fire name. The method is very easy to do. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments column provided at the bottom of this post, thank you.