How to Move Genshin Impact to Another Drive – Genshin Impact is a very popular game. There have been so many people who have played it even some people want to transfer or move Genshin Impact to another drive.
Not sure why they want that, there might be a problem they got when they installed Genshin Impact on the main drive.
In addition, maybe you are lazy to d*wnl*d Genshin Impact so you have copied files from friends and then want to move them to your own drive.
Of course you can do this and most importantly your storage is sufficient because the Genshin Impact file is very large.
Curious about how to move Genshin Impact to another drive? For more details, please read the following guide.
How to Move Genshin Impact to Another Drive
1. First, to transfer or move Genshin Impact to another drive you can do it by copying the Genshin Impact folder file on your HDD, for example as follows
D:/Games/Genshin Impact/Genshin Impact Game
2. Then you can open the Genshin Impact folder.
3. After that, look for a file called config.
4. If you find it, open the config file using notepad.
5. In the General and Launcher section you will see the game_install_path line.
6. Change the game_install_path with the address of the Genshin Impact file that you have moved, an example is as follows
[General]game_install_path=K:/Games/Genshin Impact/Genshin Impact Game[Launcer]game_install_path=K:/Games/Genshin Impact/Genshin Impact Game
7. If so, save the config file and now you can try to open the Genshin Impact game to play again.
That’s how to move Genshin Impact to another drive. This method can work if you move Genshin Impact to another drive correctly. But if it doesn’t work as expected, let me know via the comments column, thank you.