How to Change IG Logo – Every social media application has a different logo and that logo will be used as an app icon, one of which is Instagram. It turns out that you can change Instagram app icon very easily.
As it is known that in general the Instagram app icon uses a logo that they have made themselves that looks like a camera icon. It looks very simple but also looks cool.
Sometimes there are some people who are bored when they see the Instagram app icon, even they are looking for a way to change the Instagram app icon using their own logo. Of course, you can do this in various ways, namely with additional app on Android or iPhone.
Well, if you want to change Instagram app icon, below I will show you how. Let’s learn how to change Instagram app icon together.
How to Change IG Logo
1. The first step, find and install an application called X Icon Changer – Change Icons.
2. If you have installed, open the application.
3. Then find and tap on the Instagram app.
4. After that, you can change Instagram app icon using the icon in the Library tab.
5. If you want to change Instagram app icon according to the icon you have, press the Photo tab > Gallery.
6. Next, how to change Instagram app icon you can do by selecting an icon that is already available or uploading an icon from the Gallery.
7. Finally, press the OK button then the Instagram app Shortcuts will be made to your home screen.
In addition to change Instagram app icon, you can also change the name of the Instagram app icon. Of course you can do all that as you wish.
But what you should note is that you don’t actually change the Instagram app icon. You will just add new Instagram shortcuts with new icons. So later Instagram that will appear on your screen there are two.
That’s how to change Instagram app icon. Hopefully this article is useful for all of you and see you in the next post, thank you.