How to Change FB Password Without Old Password – Hello friends, this time I will discuss how to change Facebook password without old password. Maybe many are looking for this article. If so, please read more below.
When you want to change your Facebook password, you must enter the old password. But what if you also forget the old password used on your Facebook? Of course you will feel confused right.
Fortunately in various experiments, I found a way to change Facebook password without old password and email so you can do it too. Well below is how to change Facebook password without old password.
How to Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
1. The first step, open facebook on pc or mobile like Android and iPhone.
2. Then tap on Forgot password.
3. Tap on Search by your email or instead.
4. Please enter Email and press Search.
5. After that, press Another Way.
6. Next, press Send code via email and press the Continue button.
7. Now you have to open the linked Email and look for the verification code that has been sent.
8. If you find it, enter it in the Enter Facebook code field.
9. How to change your Facebook password without old password. Next is to fill in the new password that you will use to login.
10. You can check Log out of other device or not. If you have pressed, Change password.
Up here, then you have successfully change Facebook password without old password and Email. You need to know that your Facebook account must be connected by Email or phone number.
Later that email or phone number you will use to get a verification code. So make sure the Email or phone number you have connected before. If not then you can’t do it.
That’s how to change Facebook password without old password. With this article, hopefully it can help understand those of you who want to change your Facebook password without old password.