How to Change Gmail Name on Android – Gmail is one of the Google services that has been used by many people. Most of them are business people on the internet, they use Gmail to contact each other.
Each Gmail also has a different name. It all depends on what the user has created. It will also let users know each other who has sent messages in Gmail.
Gmail can also be used on mobile devices such as Android so that you can change your name using Android. In addition, how to change Gmail name on Android is also very easy, you will find out after reading the following steps.
How to Change Gmail Name on Android
1. First, make sure you have entered or logged in Gmail on Android.
2. Then please go to Settings on Android.
3. After that, tap on the Google menu.
4. You can choose first, which Gmail you want to rename.
5. If so, tap on Manage your Google Account.
6. The next way to change Gmail name on Android is by pressing the Personal Info tab.
7. Then press Name.
8. There you can change Gmail first name and last name on Android.
9. If you have, press the Save button then the name will be changed according to what you have written.
That’s how to change Gmail name on Android. Now the Gmail display name on your Android has changed. To check it, you can open the Gmail application and look at the Gmail name on your Android.
But if it hasn’t changed then you can refresh the Gmail application or through the Google menu in your Android Settings and wait for a while.
That’s all I can share about how to change Gmail name on Android. Hopefully useful for you and see you in the next post, thank you.