How to Delete All Shared Post In FB – Facebook is a place to share posts with each other. All shared post in Facebook will not be deleted until the user actually deletes them manually.
The more you share post in Facebook, the more posts will appear in your Facebook account profile. Of course this is a common thing and with that other users can find out what you’ve posted before.
But with the number of posts that have been shared in Facebook, some account owners are tired of seeing them. Even account owners are looking for ways to delete all shared post in Facebook.
Of course you can delete all shared post in Facebook using the Facebook Lite app or any other with just one click. Well, surely now you are curious right.
If you want to do this, please follow the instructions for delete all shared post in Facebook below.
How to Delete All Shared Post In FB
1. First, open your Facebook application and login.
2. Then enter the Facebook account profile by pressing the three line icon in the upper right corner.
3. Tap the profile icon.
4. After that, press the menu or the three-dot icon at the bottom of your profile photo.
5. Tap Activity Log.
6. In the Your Posts section, tap Manage Your Posts.
7. Next, press Select All to mark all the shared post in Facebook that you will delete with a single click.
8. If so, press Trash or tap the trash icon.
9. How to delete shared post in Facebook the last one is by pressing the Yes button that appears on the screen.
Up here, how to delete all shared post in Facebook you have done well. Of course using the Facebook application in one click, so you don’t need to delete one by one because it will only make you tired.
That’s how to delete all shared post in Facebook. The method is very easy, I hope it will be useful for you, thank you.