How to Get Title in Mobile Legends – In the Mobile Legends game, you can get a title according to the area or hero you are using. This is where I will show it and for those of you who want to learn how to get title in Mobile Legends, read on until the end.
The title in Mobile Legends symbolizes players that they have achieved, are experts or managed to become very great players around their area using their flagship hero.
This title is very much wanted by all players because when players have it, they will be easily recognized by many people. In addition, surely the skills he has are above average and will always win when playing in rank mode.
No need to linger, here I provide some guidelines on how to get title in Mobile Legends that you can follow.
How to Get Title in Mobile Legends
1. Enable location on your device.
2. Open your Mobile Legends game.
3. Then enter the Leaderboard by pressing the three line icon in the upper right corner.
4. Tap on the area or location in the upper right corner to search for a location.
5. If the location has been found, tap on Street.
6. Tap the icon in the lower right corner.
7. After that, select the hero you want to make the title.
8. Next, you have to play in rank mode and try to always win the match.
9. The more hero power you get from the hero you use, the faster you will get title in Mobile Legends.
10. To install title in Mobile Legends, go to your profile.
11. Tap on Settings to the right of your profile photo.
12. Tap on Title and press Use button if available.
So basically to get title in Mobile Legends, you must always win when playing in rank mode. It will increase your hero power but if you lose then your hero power will also decrease.
That’s how to get title in Mobile Legends. Hopefully after you read this article, you can get title in Mobile Legends easily and quickly.