How to Start a War In Clash Of Clans – Clash Of Clans has a very cool feature where you can start a clan war in Clash Of Clans. This is the article that I will discuss, for those of you who want to know, let’s see until the end.
You can do battles between clans with a predetermined number. This makes your game more fun. Usually when you start a clan war in Clash Of Clans, you will find opponents who are easier and even balanced.
Of course, the clan war in Clash Of Clans will provide prizes for every player who successfully completes it. For those who don’t attack during the clan war then they won’t get it.
Then how to start a clan war in Clash Of Clans? Well, for those of you who just want to start a clan war in Clash Of Clans, please follow the guide I have written below.
How to Start a War In Clash Of Clans
1. First, open the game Clash Of Clans on your device.
2. Make sure you are logged in or have a clan.
3. Tap the two swords icon on the left.
4. Then press the Start War button.
5. You can choose members who want to join the clan war, select a minimum of 5 members.
6. If you have selected members, press the Start War button.
7. After that, Clash Of Clans will search for the opposing clan and here you have to wait until the opponent is found.
8. If an opponent is found there will appear the opposing clan that you will face later.
If the search for the opposing clan takes too long you can cancel by pressing the Cancel button and repeating it again.
That’s how to start a clan war in Clash Of Clans. Now you have to determine the best members if you want your clan to start a clan war in Clash Of Clans.