How to Summon Lord in Mobile Legends – Do you know what is a lord and how to summon lord in Mobile Legends? Here I will show you, please read this article carefully so you are not confused by the steps I will give.
Lord in Mobile Legends is the biggest jungle monster in the middle of the left or right lane. Lord has enormous power and any hero who tries to attack him, the lord will retaliate against the attack.
But it turns out that lord can be part of your team that will help you attack the opponent’s base. This is one of the strategies in the Mobile Legends game.
Even so, new players may not know how to summon lord in Mobile Legends. In fact, to be able to summon lord in Mobile Legends is very easy.
But you don’t need to worry about that because below I have given the steps. Here’s how to summon lord in Mobile Legends.
How to Summon Lord in Mobile Legends
1. First, you have to play in a mode that provides lords such as classic or rank.
2. If you have started playing then the lord will appear after the third turtle monster.
3. Since the appearance of the lord until the time the match enters the 12th minute, the lord will be strengthened so that his strength increases and can issue the ultimate.
4. If you want to summon lord alone, you must use a hero who has a fast lifesteal such as hero role fighter, assassin, marksman and others.
5. Then if the lord succeeds you or your team defeats then later the lord will appear from your base to the opponent’s base.
6. The lord that you have summoned will help you attack the opposing opponent.
I suggest you use the retribution spell if you want to fight the lord because your opponent might get the lord. You have to see the situation or conditions as well as possible, if it’s quiet then it’s the right time to attack the lord.
So that’s how to summon lord in Mobile Legends. I hope you can read it well so that the team’s desire to summon lord in Mobile Legends can be achieved as expected.