How to Verify Age on Roblox – In the Roblox game, there is a certain thing that asks you to verify age on Roblox. In this article I will explain it, if you want to know more, read this article to the end.
What is the purpose of verify age on Roblox? Age verification in Roblox aims to enable users to use one of the features in Roblox, namely voice chat. Roblox just wants to make sure that you are or are over 13 years old.
For the age verification method on Roblox, there are also 2 steps, namely the first you can verify your age on Roblox using your identity or ID and the second by taking a photo of yourself. After that, you just need to wait for the process for a while.
Alright, below are some guidelines on how to verify age on Roblox, see more below.
How to Verify Age on Roblox
1. First, open Roblox and log into your account.
2. Then tap on Settings.
3. After that, tap Account Info.
4. You can do verify age on Roblox by pressing Verify My Age.
5. Next, scan the available qr code.
6. Then you will be taken to the roblox.com/verify page to start verify age on Roblox.
7. Press the Start Session button.
8. Here you can scan your document or identity and take your selfie.
9. Wait for the age verification process on Roblox.
For verify age on Roblox, you can use a driver’s license, passport, residency card or other documents.
That’s how to verify age on Roblox. It’s very easy, with just a few steps, you can quickly verify your age on Roblox. But if it’s not clear, you can also read how to verify age on Roblox on the official Roblox Support website.