If you are a Twitter user, you can save some posts so that one day you can see them again. This feature is commonly referred to or referred to as bookmarks. This time I will discuss how to remove bookmarks on Twitter.
A feature that makes it easy for every user to save the posts they have read. Not only your posts, you can even add other people’s posts to your bookmarks.
But the question is how do I delete bookmark on Twitter after reading it? Of course to do that is very easy and can be found through your profile menu or Twitter account.
Well, maybe you already know what bookmarks on Twitter are and now I will show you how to delete bookmarks on Twitter. I hope you follow these steps correctly so you don’t get confused.
How to Remove Bookmarks On Twitter
1. Open your Twitter account on PC or on mobile.
2. Open the menu on the top left.
3. Tap on Bookmarks.
4. There will appear many posts that you have entered into your bookmarks on Twitter.
5. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the post.
6. Then press Delete then the bookmark of the post will be deleted.
If you want to delete all bookmarks on Twitter quickly or at once, press the three-dot icon in the upper right corner, then press Clear all Bookmarks.
Maybe you also want to create or add bookmarks on Twitter. If you want to do it, let’s follow how to add bookmarks on Twitter as follows.
How to Add Bookmarks On Twitter
1. Find the post or tweet you want to add to your bookmarks.
2. Tap the Share icon at the bottom right of the post.
3. Then tap Bookmarks.
That’s how to remove bookmarks on Twitter. This method you can do to delete bookmarks on Twitter mobile such as Android, iPhone or PC.