Instagram already has many users, every day, users make posts and write comments on other posts. If the post is very famous then there will be many people who comment even all over the world.
Of course it will save the language of comments that are different and not understandable for users who are not in the same region or country. If you’ve seen it, surely you will ignore it right.
Even though comments in other languages will add to your insight. Hence the only way to read comments made by foreign users is to translate them.
But you don’t have to worry about that because here I will show you how to translate comments on Instagram so that later you can read the comments in your own language.
How to Translate Comments On Instagram
1. First, open your Instagram and open the post whose comments you want to translate.
2. Then tap on the three-dot icon in the right corner of the post.
3. Next, tap Copy Link.
4. After that, you have to open and enter Instagram using a browser.
5. If you have logged into your account via a browser, paste the link to the Instagram post that you copied.
6. Open the comments in the post.
7. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
8. Then tap Translate.
9. You can choose the language according to the language you understand.
10. If you have selected a language, you will automatically succeed in translate comments on Instagram.
This will translate all comments on Instagram. If you want to automatically translate comments on Instagram then you have to enable that feature in the browser you are using.
After that, then you can translate comments to English or whatever on Instagram.
So, that’s how to translate comments on Instagram. You can’t do it directly because Instagram itself doesn’t yet provide a feature to translate comments in Instagram.