How to use proxy in Telegram you can do very easily. This is where I will discuss about it and for those of you who are looking for it, please follow this article to the end because so you can understand it well.
Recently many Telegram users are looking for how to use proxy in Telegram. They want it because there is a specific purpose, namely to secure their Telegram account, open a private connection or increase internet speed.
Of course, every user can do this because Telegram itself has added a feature to use proxy or set proxy. Apart from that, there are two proxies to choose from so you can choose the one you want.
Alright, let’s get straight to the tutorial. Below is how to use proxy in Telegram. Let’s look at the following steps carefully.
How to Use Proxy In Telegram
1. The first step, open your Telegram application.
2. Then tap on the three line menu icon in the upper left corner.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Data and Storage.
5. Scroll down to the Proxy section then tap Proxy Settings.
6. To use proxy in Telegram, tap on Use Proxy or swipe right to activate it.
7. After that, two proxies will appear that you can choose, namely:
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- MTProto Proxy
8. If you have chosen one of the proxies to be used, fill in the Server, Port, Username and Password.
9. Finally, tap the tick icon in the upper right corner.
Now your proxy will automatically connect and you can do what you want. If you want to set proxy in Telegram such as Server, Port, Username and Password, you can find it on the website https://mtproto.co.
If you also want calls on your Telegram to use proxy then you can activate it in the Use proxy for calls section. But maybe it will lower the call quality on your Telegram.
That’s how to use proxy in Telegram. You can search for the best proxies to set proxy in Telegram so that they work as you expect.