How to add contacts in Telegram you can do. Of course that’s a common feature that is owned by Telegram. By add contacts in Telegram, each user can communicate with each other without having to re-enter the contact.
When you want to send a chat to someone, you must first look for a contact whether the person you want to chat with is available in contacts or not. If not then you have to add a contact.
This also applies to those of you who want to save someone’s Telegram number or contact. Even so, some new users might be a little confused when they want to add contacts in Telegram.
Of course it becomes a natural thing because they are not used to accessing it. But you don’t need to worry because here I will show you how to add contacts in Telegram. Now let’s learn how to add contacts in Telegram together.
How to Add Contacts In Telegram
1. The first step, open your Telegram application.
2. Then press the three line menu.
3. Tap on Contacts.
4. Tap the people icon in the lower right corner.
5. Please enter your first name and last name.
6. After that also enter the number or contact you want to add on Telegram.
7. Select the country according to the contact or number you want to enter.
8. If you have filled everything in, press the tick icon to save it.
In addition to how to add contacts in Telegram manually, you can also add contacts in Telegram automatically using the features of people around you, here’s how.
How to add contacts In Telegram People Nearby
1. Enter the Telegram application.
2. Tap on the three line menu.
3. Tap Contacts.
4. Tap Find People Nearby.
5. Then there will appear people around you.
6. Tap a contact.
7. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
8. Tap Add to contacts.
9. Fill in the first name and last name.
10. If you have, tap DONE.
Now you have seen that how to add contacts in Telegram is very easy. So you can use one of the two methods above or even all of them to add contacts in Telegram.