How to Hide Chats In Telegram – Chat is a feature available in various chat applications, for example Telegram. In this application, users can hide chats in Telegram. Of course, hiding chat in Telegram has a purpose.
The purpose of hiding chat in Telegram is to maintain user privacy. If there is a chat that must be discussed privately, then it is impossible for us to display the chat for real on Telegram.
In fact, we have to hide the chat in various ways. Luckily Telegram has that feature so everyone can do it. But keep in mind that it’s not a pure Telegram application that will do it, but we need an additional application.
Well, no need to linger, here I will describe how to hide chats in Telegram with the message archive feature or even without the message archive feature. Please refer to the following steps properly and correctly.
How to Hide Chats In Telegram
The first way you can hide chats in Telegram is to use an archive. This method is easier because you can only go through the Telegram application directly.
- Open your Telegram application.
- Press and hold on the chat you want to hide.
- Press the down arrow icon to the left of the trash icon.
- Then a Chat Archived will appear which means you have successfully hide chats in Telegram by archiving them.
This method is arguably less effective because after all the chat still appears in your Telegram chat list. But you can try the second way and maybe it will be better than the first.
How to Hide Chat In Telegram Without Archive
For how to hide chats in the second Telegram, you can do this using additional applications. The application is called Vidogram, you can get it for free on the Play Store or App Store.
- Find and install the Vidogram application.
- Once installed, open the application and login as usual using your Telegram number.
- Press the three line menu in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and tap Vidogram Settings.
- Press the Privacy menu.
- Tap Hidden Chats.
- Then activate Hide Chats Activation.
- You can create a chat security lock using a PIN or Password.
- If you have created a PIN or Password, return to the chat list section.
- Press and hold on a chat that you want to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- Then select Hide.
Up here, you have successfully done how to hide chats in Telegram and of course your chats will remain safe. Even if your device is being played by someone else, it cannot find and read the chats that you have hidden on Telegram.
So how to hide chats in Telegram can be done by all users who feel they want to be more secure and avoid the public.