How to unfriend people on Snapchat is a trending question right now. Many people are looking for this method because of course there are several things. It is certain that you can do that because Snapchat itself has a feature to unfriend people.
It is possible that some people have noticed that the account they are viewing is no longer active or that they are sending a lot of messages continuously. With this very disturbing situation, some users want to unfriend someone on Snapchat.
How to unfriend people on Snapchat you can do like social media applications or chat applications as usual. You just need to go to your profile and friends list, that way there you can unfriend someone.
Well, if you want to know more about how to unfriend people on Snapchat, here I will show you step by step. Please pay close attention to the following steps.
How to Unfriend Someone On Snapchat
1. First, open your Snapchat application.
2. Login using your Snapchat account.
3. Then press the Chat menu so that the people icon can be seen more clearly.
4. After that press the person icon in the upper left corner.
5. Scroll down and tap on My Friends in the Friends section.
6. Select a friend you want to unfriend by pressing it once.
7. Press the Remove Friend menu.
8. Press the Remove button again to confirm unfriend the person on Snapchat.
Then the friend will be removed from the friends list on your Snapchat account.
If you’ve just added a new friend, that friend doesn’t appear on your Friends List yet. You can find that friend in the Recently Added section. If you also want to unfriend the person you just added, follow these steps.
How to Unfriend People In Snapchat Recently Added
1. Tap the red person icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap the My Friends menu.
3. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
4. Tap Recently Added.
5. Tap and hold on one of the friends that appears.
6. Tap the More menu.
7. Tap Remove Friend.
8. Finally tap Remove.
So that’s all I can say about how to unfriend people on Snapchat. If you still feel confused, please read this article again from the beginning and understand every step that I provide.