You can do how to change region in PUBG mobile. Of course, there are several goals when users change region in PUBG mobile. This is also commonly done by other PUBG players so that they get something very valuable.
The purpose of change region in PUBG is so that players can get easier opponents because by change region in PUBG mobile, players can find a place that doesn’t have many pro players in PUBG.
The players used the opportunity to win the match easily without any effort. Even their ranks were also easier to rise than within their own territory.
How to change region in PUBG mobile is also very easy, you only need a VPN application or even without a VPN application.
Well, if you also want to change region in PUBG mobile, below I will show you some steps on how to change region in PUBG mobile. Let’s look at the following steps together.
How to Change Region In PUBG Mobile
1. The first step, you can find and install a VPN application.
2. Then you can choose the region you want in the VPN application.
3. If you have, tap Connect VPN app.
4. If the VPN application is connected, you can open the PUBG mobile game.
5. After that open Settings in the PUBG mobile game.
6. Tap on Region to change it.
7. Select the Region you want to use.
8. If you have selected the Region, tap the OK button then you have successfully done how to change region in PUBG mobile.
You need to remember that change region in PUBG mobile can only be done every 2 months. So I hope you can use it well.
That’s how to change region in PUBG mobile. Now your region has changed and you can also experience a different game than before when you haven’t change region in PUBG mobile.