How to Delete a Roblox Account 2021 – From the time Roblox was released until now, many people have played Roblox and felt the excitement of the game. In fact, more and more new players are starting to arrive and aim to play Roblox.
But unfortunately it doesn’t always go well, even now there are some players who want to delete Roblox account. I also don’t know the purpose of delete a Roblox account, but it’s possible they’re not playing anymore so they want to delete it.
How to delete a Roblox account you can’t do automatically because there is no button or menu to delete a Roblox account in one press. The only step you can do is manually.
If you study it correctly then surely you will succeed in delete your Roblox account. You can read more about how to delete a Roblox account below.
How to Delete Roblox Account 2021
1. The first step, open a browser and go to the website https://www.roblox.com/support.
2. Select your date of birth first.
3. If you have, tap Continue.
4. Then fill in the available fields as follows according to your username:
- First Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
5. In the Issue Details section, select the device you are using.
6. After that in the Category section, select Billing & Payment.
7. Underneath select Cancel Membership.
8. Furthermore, in the Description section you can fill in as follows:
I want my account deleted
Delete my account permanently
9. If you have filled everything correctly, tap the Submit button.
Here you have to wait for a few days and later you will be contacted by customer service who will ask you to verify your identity to delete your Roblox account, so you have to be a little patient.
That’s how to delete a Roblox account. Maybe this method will actually work if Roblox approves deletion of your account.