How to Find Search Someone On Twitter By Phone Number – When you want to find someone on Twitter, you don’t just use their username or Email address. You can even find someone on Twitter by phone number they have entered.
This will make it easier for every user because there are usually Twitter accounts that do not have a username or email. If there is no feature to find someone on Twitter by phone number then you will have a hard time finding that person.
That’s why Twitter has created this feature for everyone to use. Actually this feature has been around for a long time but not many people use it because in general they use usernames and emails to find someone.
So for those of you who want to try this feature, that’s right, here I will explain it. So you will know it after reading this article.
Here’s how to find someone on Twitter by phone number.
How to Find Someone On Twitter By Phone Number
1. First, open Twitter via the website or application.
2. First login using your Twitter account.
3. After logging in, tap the profile icon in the upper left corner.
4. Tap Settings and privacy.
5. Tap Privacy and safety.
6. Tap Discoverability and contacts.
7. Check the Let people who have your phone number find you on Twitter.
8. Tap Manage contacts.
9. Wait a few moments until the contact or phone number of someone you have saved appears there.
There are a few things you should pay attention to, namely that you can’t find someone on Twitter by phone number through the search field.
But you can only find it when the contacts on your device have been synced.
That’s all I can give about how to find someone on Twitter by phone number. If you have an easier way then that would be a better thing.