How to Rate an App on Play Store 2021 – Play Store is a place that provides a lot of Android apps. Every user who wants to search for Android applications can be found on the Play Store. Not only applications, even games are available there.
Apart from that, users can also rate or rate an app on Play Store. Of course, so that people know that this value means a good application so that it allows many other Android users to download it.
How to rate an app on Play Store is very easy and you can also do how to rate an app on Play Store as usual. Even so but there are some who want to try to do it without installing the application.
But you don’t need to worry because here I will try to explain all the ways so you can find out which way really works or not.
Here’s how to rate an app on Play Store.
How to Rate an App on Play Store
1. The first step to rate an app on Play Store is to open the Play Store app on your Android.
2. Next, search for the application you want to rate through the search field.
3. If it appears, tap the app.
4. Then scroll down and rate the app by pressing the star icon in the Rate this app section.
5. After that write down your experience when using the application.
6. If you have, tap Post in the upper right corner.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully rate app on Play Store.
You need to install the application that you want to assess first. If you don’t have it installed then you won’t be able to rate an app on Play Store either.
But if you want to rate an app on Play Store without installing them, you should understand the following explanation.
How to Rate an App on Play Store Without Installing
There really isn’t a specific way to do this because the Play Store itself won’t allow users who haven’t installed the app to provide a rating.
This is all included in the terms of the Play Store itself, so if you keep looking for ways to try it out you’ll never get it.
Well, that’s how to rate an app on Play Store. So now you must have understood it right. If you understand it well then good luck trying.