How to scan barcodes on your own cellphone without an application- We often find QR codes and barcodes in many places. But have you ever thought about How to Scan Barcode and QR code only via Android phone? In this modern era, smartphones have become one of the mandatory devices for most people.
This is because its functions are increasingly flexible and able to facilitate the work or daily activities of users. Android smartphones in particular are equipped with the latest developments. Thus, its function is now not only as a communication tool, but more than that.
In addition, high-end specifications are also embedded into Android phones, so their performance is faster and more responsive. You can choose QR Code or Scan barcode, only your Android phone. In fact, because it’s so practical, there are various types of system options that you can try to scan barcodes and QR codes.
Very simple but very useful, with the advantage of storing some detailed data like production code, expiration date, concentric or hidden id in an image. The use of barcodes is very useful in analyzing marketing trend data very quickly.
How to Scan a Barcode on a cellphone without an application
In the past, we could often only find QR codes and scanned barcodes on the back of product packages. But along with the times, QR codes and barcodes are used in applications on cellphones. If you want to know what is the opposite of a QR code or barcode scan. Now you can easily scan scanned barcodes or QR codes using only your Android phone. Here’s how to scan barcodes and QR codes on Android phones.
Google Lens is one of the advantages of Android phones that you can use to scan QR codes or barcodes quickly and easily. You can get this feature in the Google Assistant feature on your Android phone. Here’s how to scan a barcode via Google on a cellphone:
- Access Google Assistant by pressing the Home button
- Then tap on the Google Lens feature
- Point your cellphone camera to scan the barcode or QR code
- Then there is a small circle on the barcode or QR code
- Click on the circle icon
- There will be information from the QR code or barcode scan
Now you have successfully scanned the QR code or barcode yourself via Google on your Android phone. After that, you can copy the text or directly to the generated link by scanning the QR code or scanning the barcode.
QR Scanner and Scan barcode
QR Scanner and Scan barcode is a very popular application on Android phones to scan QR codes and scan barcodes yourself. Here’s how to scan a barcode scan on an Android phone:
- Install the QR and Barcode Scanner application via playstore.
- After that, open the application.
- In the Scan menu, point the camera at the QR code or scan the barcode.
- This app performs a scan instantly.
- No need to wait long, your QR code or barcode has been successfully identified.
How to Scan Barcode Scans Without Camera
For the latest systems, you don’t need to install important applications on your cellphone first. You can also scan barcodes without the need for a camera on your Android phone. Follow the steps to scan the QR code below:
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome or Drama
- Next, visit the website
- Click Upload File, then select scan barcode or QR image
- Then press the start button
- Wait until the process is successful
- Finally, you will be directed to get a scanned barcode or QR code
That’s my explanation about How to Scan Barcode on your own cellphone without an application, hopefully it’s useful, thank you.