In most cases, moving files from a laptop to a cellphone or vice versa is due to insufficient storage. So moving files can be one solution. Indeed, there are several ways to move files from the two devices. The method is quite easy, but for those of you who are still confused about how to do it. Here we will explain how;
How to Transfer Files Using Bluetooth
The Bluetooth feature is one of the most widely used features to help move files from a cellphone to a laptop or vice versa. The method is also very easy and efficient. Follow this method;
- First, you have to make sure both devices already have the Bluetooth feature.
- Second, turn on the Bluetooth feature on the two devices.
- Third, connect Bluetooth on both devices.
- Fourth, if it is connected. Then select the files you want to move.
- Fifth, right click and select Send TO > Bluetooth
- Sixth, then the device options that have been installed will appear and select the name of your cellphone.
- Seventh, the sending process will run and wait until the process is complete.
How to Transfer Files Using a Data Cable
In addition to using Bluetooth, transferring files from a laptop to a cellphone can also be done with a data cable or USB. By using this method, the process is also quite easy. For more details, here is how;
- First, plug in the data cable from the cellphone to the laptop. Then on the cellphone, select the “File transfer” connection mode.
- Second, open Windows Explorer and look for the name of your HP device. Then click to see all the files in the HP memory.
- Third, select the file you want to move.
- Fourth, move the file by “Copy” then “Paste”.
That’s a very easy and fast way to move files from laptop to cellphone or vice versa. Make sure your laptop already has the Bluetooth feature if you want to transfer files using this method. Hopefully can help.