Amelinus – If you are a content creator of TikTok or other Videography-based social media, you may want to know how to add backgrounds to your videos. Capcut is an application that is suitable for your needs, with this application you can be creative in adding or removing backgrounds, adding background music and other video editing needs.
In this article, you will be explained everything you need to know about How to Add or Remove Background
How to Add Photo Background in Capcut
After recording the video, you may want to add a suitable background. With Capcut you will find it easy to add or remove background photos. For more details, see the following steps:
- Launch the Capcut app on your phone. Click the icon “New Project” in the middle of the screen
- Choose from the images displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the icon “Overlays” to upload a photo for editing.
- Once open, select any photo with a green screen background from your phone gallery.
- Click on the tab “Add“.
- Select the option “Chroma key” at the bottom of the screen.
- From the displayed options, tap “color picker.”
- Choose a green background for the photo.
- Click “Intensity” and “Shadow” to give the background a realistic look.
- Click “Save” to finish editing using option “Chroma key“.
- Done, the background is as desired.
Capcut is a video editing application that can help increase your creativity in videography. Please try editing videos using Capcut? If so, did you use any of the methods described in this article? or anything else you want to know more about, Let us know in the comments section below.
These are some of the steps you have to take to How to Add Video Background in CapCut. Hopefully the above explanation can help you in simplifying your daily activities. For those of you, who want to find more information about games, technology, more tips and tricks, just click here Amelinus.