Sluruls – Have you just bought a new smartphone, but still don’t know how to transfer contacts to a new cellphone. Usually things like this are often experienced but don’t worry because there will definitely be steps that you can follow.
How to move contacts to a new cellphone by Email
If you have a Google account, this might be the best way for you. Because it is guaranteed to be able to move all phone numbers on the old cellphone to the new cellphone. Are you curious about how? Here are the steps:
- First of all, you must first login to your Google account on your old cellphone.
- Only after that open the contacts application and click the 3 dots in the right corner.
- Then directly select settings.
- On other cellphones, you may be able to go directly to the contact management section.
- After that, just click on the menu to import or export phone numbers.
- Then, a pop up will appear with a description of the contact list.
- Just click ok and wait for the process to finish.
- After that, choose the google account that is used to save it from contacts.
- Immediately login google account to the new cellphone.
- Then immediately automatic synchronization is guaranteed that contacts can enter the new cellphone.
Moving Contacts Using a SIM Card
If you have never done storage through a Google account before. So the best way to move contacts to a new cellphone is to use a SIM card. Because it seems for this trick is much easier. Just follow the following trick:
- The first step is to open the contacts application.
- Right at the top right there is a dot 3.
- Then click settings or you can directly select manage contacts.
- Then click the menu from export to SIM card 1 or SIM 2.
- Usually a pop up appears and just click OK.
- Then select everything at the very bottom.
- Don’t forget to check the tick in the top right corner.
It should be understood that usually the contacts to be transferred to the sim card have a certain capacity, which is a maximum of about 229 numbers. So it would be nice to delete some contact numbers where they are no longer active.
Transfer Process Using Bluetooth
When you are still confused with the method above, there is another step and it is guaranteed to be easier. Want to know right? Just follow the explanation and immediately put into practice:
- The contacts application is opened first.
- When you want to move it immediately select which one you want to move.
- Then click the 3 dots which are located in the upper right corner.
- After that select the menu share or send.
- Then there is a contact sharing menu into several options. However, it is highly recommended to use the file option.
- Only after that use bluetooth as the medium.
Moving Contacts Using Device Internal Memory
If you are not at all pleased to use some of the methods above. Looks like the device’s internal memory could be the best way. Can it? Isn’t it usually just using an external memory card.
The first thing to do is to save all the contact information to the phone’s internal memory. Later you can connect a computer or laptop device in the process of storing files from all these numbers.
Then, immediately transfer the contact data from the PC to the new cellphone. This method is much easier if you don’t want to be complicated with several steps like the one above.
How to move contacts to a new cellphone is quite easy, when you know all the steps. So don’t forget above you can choose which tricks are easier to use.