Sluruls – WiFi is the best solution to support various activities that require an internet connection. However, do you know how to see the WiFi password that is already connected on your cellphone and laptop? You should know how to do it whenever you need it
Here are 3 Ways to See Connected WiFi Passwords
Actually, how to see WiFi passwords on cellphones, especially using Android is very easy. Here are 3 ways that you can apply to view WiFi passwords, whether you use additional applications or not. In detail, the following four ways.
- WiFi Password Viewer
The first way that you can apply to view WiFi passwords is to use an additional application called WiFi Password Viewer. This application makes it easy for you to find out the WiFi password, by applying the following steps.
- The first step is to open the Google Play Store.
- After that download the WiFi Password Viewer application.
- Install and open the application.
- It will automatically continue to a new page.
- On this page, the SSID and password of the WiFi that has been connected will appear.
- Wifi Key Recovery
The next application that you can use to view WiFi passwords is Widi Key Recovery. So, this application is only specifically for Android HP users. Meanwhile, to find out how, follow these steps.
- Download the application on the Google Play Store.
- Next, install the application.
- After that open the application.
- Give permission for app root access.
- If you have, automatically information about the password will appear.
- Wifi Test
The WiFi Test application is specifically there to find out the password of the connected WiFi. Especially for Android users, this application can be used. In more detail, here are the steps.
- Download the app on the Google Play Store.
- After that install the application.
- Next move the WiFi network.
- If so, select WiFi support.
- Next select OK.
- After that, the information page will appear.
2 Ways to View WiFi Password on Windows and Mac Laptops
How to see a connected WiFi password can’t only be done on a cellphone. However, you can also use it on laptops with Windows or Mac operating systems. More about the two ways, like this explanation.
- Check WiFi Password on Windows Laptop
For those of you who are laptop or computer users, it is very easy to check the WiFi password that was previously connected. Even though it’s easy, make sure to follow the steps below.
- Select the WiFi logo on the laptop’s main page.
- After that, select Network & Internet Settings.
- Then click WiFi.
- If so, click change adapter options.
- Next on WiFi right click.
- On the next page select the status of wireless properties.
- Then click security.
- Next select show Character.
- Check WiFi Password on Mac
If you have a laptop or computer with a Mac operating system, you can also check the previously connected WiFi password. The method is also simple, as follows the steps.
- The first step is to open the finder.
- Next select GO.
- After that on Keychain Access double click.
- If so, search for the desired WiFi name.
- Double click on the name.
- Select show password in attributes.
- Click Allow and the password will automatically appear.
That’s more or less an explanation of 5 ways to see previously connected WiFi passwords on a cellphone or laptop or computer. At least knowing this way can add to your knowledge and maybe next time you will need it.