If you are worried about the presence of search history on the play store, then the information on how to delete google play store search history in this article will help you.
Please note, the search history in the Play Store will continue to grow along with its use. Because every keyword that you use to search will be saved automatically.
Although this can actually be considered quite helpful. For example, when you want to search for something in the play store, you don’t need to remember and retype the keyword.
But sometimes we feel that some searches contain personal things, so we have to keep them secret so that people who are going to borrow the cellphone don’t find out.
Can I Delete Play Store Search History?
The good news is that deleting search history on the Play Store is very easy to do. You only need to open the settings with a few steps.
There are two ways to do this, as explained in the following guide below.
1. How to Delete Search History on Google Play Store
The Play Store actually already provides a feature to clear browsing history. You can take advantage of this feature so that your privacy is kept confidential.
Here’s how below:
- First, open the Play Store app.
- tap profile picture You next to the search field.
- Then enter the menu Settings.
- Enter the menu section General.
- Press menu Preference account and device.
- Scroll down to the section History.
- Press options Clear device browsing history.
- Then select an option Delete history to agree to the deletion.
Now, all browsing history that appears when you use the search field in the Play Store will be permanently deleted. Very easy right?
2. Wipe Data To Delete All
Apart from taking advantage of the features available on the Play Store, you can also use the Delete data option in the Android HP settings.
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Then enter the application management menu.
- Then search and select Google Play Store.
- Go to section Storage.
- Press the button Clear Data.
- Tap an option Wipe for confirmation.
You don’t need to worry, because this method will not remove pre-installed apps. What gets deleted is the data stored in the Google Play Store itself, i.e. including your search history there.
So, those are two ways to delete search history on the Google Play Store that you can try on your cellphone Androids You. Hopefully this article is useful and good luck!